Be Pinteresting for $250 (see below)

Does your stuff photograph well? Do you want to be more cool and interesting to your customers/clients?
If yes, then you might want to be on Pinterest.








Pinterest is the place online where you go to explore, discover, and share cool (pictures of) stuff. You create online pinboards about the things you love just like you do with magazines, scissors, and a scrapbook.
Here's an early version of my Pinterest page, www.Pinterest.com/jstephenyoung
I joined Pinterest, answered a few questions, and created my pin boards. Then I found cool pictures that I will have when I go shopping for stuff for my new apartment. I also created boards for my other interests:
"Insanely Fascinating People", "Valentine's for Your Guy" and "Valentine's for Your Girl"
It's that easy!





















Do you have a blog that feels like a lot of work to maintain or do you wish you could have a simpler way to express what your business is all about but you don’t have the time to update a website or blog? If so, then Pinterest may be great for you and your business.

Here's how easy it is to "Be Pinteresting"
  1. Join - It's quickest to be invited by someone who's already on Pinterest.
  2. Create pin boards - about the things you love (or lust).
  3. Promote others - In addition to being good karma, this works. I will take great hi-res photos of your creations that you OWN and can use anywhere, including on Pinterest and in ads and on your business website. Then, spend just a little time also pinning other stuff and you will Be More Savvy about what people like, and you will promote the essence of your brand.
I want to help you Be Pinteresting

My rates:
$250 Retail photos, New Orleans-area: up to one hour and 1 dozen hi-res professional images that you OWN.
  (product photos in your shop or restaurant, styled by your staff & using store lighting)









-or-
Architecture & Interiors photos: $750/half-day or $1,200 per day.
  (see Architecture & Interiors photos here)

Call/Text or email me today to schedule your shoot.
704.907.6527
(jstephenyoung at gmail)


American Express’s Open Forum has a great article on “Pinterest for Brands: 5 Hot Tips.”
Read the entire article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment